Shipping & Maritime, Shipping Commercial, Trading
Our client is digitally transforming the bunkering market and is fast becoming recognised as the leader in its field. Pairing ambition with the resource and ability to take the industry to the next level, our client now seeks a Bunker Broker to join them in driving this progression.
Working in a fast-growing company you will be responsible for building strong relationships with customers, closing deals, onboarding new customers from their vast database of leads, expanding the supply network and promoting new technology features.
As a Bunker Broker, you will be exposed to both long term strategic business challenges and daily customer interaction. Given the structure of the company, this role will offer continuous learning opportunities and in turn, provide you with the perfect platform to progress your career.
To be eligible for this role, you will:
- Have bunker or shipping market experience
- Possess a basic understanding of oil prices, credit and counterparty risk
- Be comfortable on the phone and confident at making cold-calls
- Embody a likeable, energetic character that easily builds relationships with people
- Ideally have experience onboarding new customers and closing deals
- Hold a passion for international commodity and shipping markets
- Be able to speak and write fluently in English
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the industry’s most exciting and fast-growing companies. In return for the deals that you close, you can expect to benefit from an uncapped bonus based on brokerage commissions and a working environment where the company founders sit directly next to you to harness and support your career growth and in tandem, that of the company.