|Sector(s):||Marine, Maritime & Shipping|
Our client is widely regarded as one of the world’s most prestigious companies to work for. As one of the largest resellers and physical suppliers of both marine fuels and petroleum products, an unmissable opportunity for a Bunker Trader has come forward to be based at their UK office.
The role is designed to give responsibility to an individual trader in the regional trading team, to lead the day-to-day business, as well as business development and growth in the core and growth products. The job holder is required to work with the Line Manager to expand trading function and weekly business meetings with the Line Manager and trading team will be initiated to give a formal forum of discussion considering the status and improvement measures to be done.
For this role, you will:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Management
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience with the bunker re-selling industry
- Be a confident and resilient professional
- Have an in depth understanding of the oil re-selling
- Have the right to live and work in Singapore
On offer is a fantastic platform to launch an international career with an extremely well-established name in the industry. Together with an excellent remuneration package, this is a challenging role that will bring the successful candidate a fantastic and rewarding career.