Marine, Shipping & Maritime
Please call for more information.
Consortio have partnered with a technology company that is very focused on delivering a sustainable future and they are very focused on ensuring that their vessels are reducing carbon emissions to help our environment. They are the first company of their kind that are delivering 100% electric vessels and are building and developing luxury water taxis and ferries to make public transport more environmentally friendly. Due to their company massively expanding over the last year they are looking for a Compliance Engineer to join their team.
As a Compliance Engineer you will be responsible for supporting all design and engineering activities and ensuring that all products are meeting the clients needs and wants. You will be responsible for providing guidance as to which regulations the vessels batteries and systems need to comply with. You will work with various departments within the technical teams and will coordinate and plan all certification specification needs and will report on these to enable commercialization of all products.
To be eligible for this role you need:
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering, Naval Architecture or another relevant degree.
- To have good report writing skills.
- To have 2+ years’ experience in the marine industry ideally with experience of electric propulsion.
- Experience in reading 2D technical drawings for production.
- Understanding of class and statutory rules and regulations in regards to vessel design.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
This role offers an opportunity to join an exciting, independent company on a permanent contract with endless opportunities to succeed and progress within your career. In reward there are extensive benefits and furthermore, an extremely competitive salary.