|Sector(s):||Maritime & Shipping, Shipping Commercial|
Our client is a leading brand in the global container shipping industry. Boasting a diverse and state-of-the-art fleet, the business is at the forefront of logistical innovation and their continued success has now presented an opening for an experienced leader to join the business as the Country Manager for France.
In this post, your primary duty will be to drive the profitability of the business by propelling the company in the local market; utilising your extensive knowledge, network and relationships. Being a proactive and results driven leader, your proven excellence from sales and business development standpoints will naturally branch into managing an elite team of 21 employees to ensure all business goals and commercial targets are reached. Directing the country’s P&L, sales target plan and the team’s KPIs will blend with the strong execution of customer service, making you a role model within the business.
For this role, you will:
- Have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in shipping / logistics at management level
- Possess extensive experience in sales and business development
- Hold a degree in business or a similar discipline
- Have fantastic French shipping market knowledge
- Be fluent in English and French
- Demonstrate exceptional time-keeping and organisational skills
On offer is an excellent position for an experienced manager who seeks to make their stamp on a global power in the container shipping industry. This position comes with an excellent package, including a highly competitive starting salary, company car and generous holiday allowance.