Ship Management , Shipping & Maritime
Our client is a sizeable ship management company who have a deep foothold in both the dry and wet markets. With offices in all the core shipping locations you will always have the opportunity to progress and develop inside of the group. They have an open and positive management style with a policy of team work and a non-micromanagement mentality. This is a company that looks great on a CV and you can expect a long and prosperous career with them.
This role is for a Crewing Manager who will ensure that all crewing practices are adhering to company and third party guidelines. You will manage a team of crewing assistants and be tasked with overseeing their personal development. In this role you will also be responsible for spending and balancing the crewing budget. Another key responsibility will be overseeing the entire recruitment process for members of your team.
To be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- At least six years working as a Crewing Manager.
- Experience working for a ship management company. In particular, third party management.
- Must have a maritime related degree and/or seafaring background.
- Be fluent in both the English and Greek language.
- Previous experience working with tanker vessels would be an advantage.
Our client offers excellent working conditions which includes a healthy basic salary plus company benefits package. They have proven time and time again to promote from within as well as focussing on managing people as individuals.