Marine, Shipping & Maritime
Please call for more information
Consortio have partnered with a shipyard with over 60 years’ experience in the industry they are a well renowned company with an excellent reputation. They specialize in the refit, repair and new build of pilot vessels, patrol vessels and military vessels. They offer a bespoke service that lives up to clients requirements when working on their aluminium vessels. Due to the expanse of new projects they are looking for a Graduate Project Manager to join their team.
As a Graduate Project Manager you will be supporting the company with the day to day operations within the areas of design/ drawing, report writing, marketing and project management. Day to day you will get to create and assemble tenders for new projects as well as looking at design solutions. You will be carrying out technical investigations and creating reports as well as managing your own projects.
To be eligible for this role you need to have:
- A degree in Marine Engineering or Naval Architecture.
- Have fantastic communication skills.
- Be able to obtain and maintain UK defense security clearance. (SC level).
- A self-motivated and flexible approach.
- Be able to use Microsoft office and use AutoCAD LT.
- Have proven technical knowledge in the marine industry.
This role offers an opportunity to join an exciting, multinational company on a permanent contract with endless opportunities to succeed and progress within your career. In reward there are extensive benefits and furthermore, an extremely competitive salary.