|Sector(s):||Marine, Maritime & Shipping|
Our Client is a globally recognised project developer with the renewable energy sector, they develop, design, construct, own and operate projects all over the world.
They are now looking to hire a Country Manager to manage their wind, solar and hydro businesses, assess and develop market and partnership strategies to see them become a market leader within these areas across Kenya.
What they can offer you is the opportunity to work alongside one of the industries most experienced development team that is known within its client base for an exceptional portfolio of work. Not only are they able to provide the project exposure and autonomy to build this unit as you see fit but the management takes a professional approach to your progression within the business with a hands-on, personalised development plan.
To be suitable for this role you must:
- Have a good knowledge of the local Kenyan market and how to progress projects through local planning processes. Framework agreements within local councils
- Be experienced in managing development projects within the renewable energy sector from early stages through to construction
- Be confident in the negotiation of tenders/proposals with partners and third parties
- Posses an effective and solid management style, encouraging your staff to work at best
- Be well networked with the renewables industry across Kenyan and hold a good reputation amongst peers.
They will be offering a generous package with personal and plenty of scope for development within Kenya and further afield.