Driving, Warehousing & Logistics
£18 to £23 Per Hour
Consortio Recruitment Group are looking for experienced and professional HGV 1 drivers for an ongoing contract for a client of ours in Guildford and the surrouding areas
The selected drivers will be working for a company that provide serviced vehicle hire for television and film productions in UK and Europe, specialising in on location support for dramas and major features.
This company transports all film and production equipment such as: costumes, make up, production offices, dining, honey wagon and on set scenery.
All HGV 1 drivers before being offered a shift pattern will need to demonstrate there driving skills by passing a driver assessment which will consist of a written and practical test.
HGV 1 Drivers must have the following:
· A valid UK DL,CPC and DT
· Experience in transporting film production essentials is preferred but not essential.
· No more than 6 points on their licence and no major convictions
· A good knowledge of UK roads
· Be able to communicate clearly and precisely
· Have a good understanding of working and driving regulations
· A professional and hardworking attitude
· Good customer service skills when meeting film production crew on site
· Day, Night and Weekend work
· HGV 1 Trunking
· Hand balling involved when arrived at destination. Offloading the film production equipment
· Start times are normally between 12:00pm to 23:59pm
· Transporting film production equipment to various locations of the UK for top end productions.
· 8 to 15 hour shifts
· Minimum 8
· Competitive rates for drivers working days, nights and on the weekends.
If you are interested in this HGV 1 position then please apply with your CV or call us on 02380 982 099