|Salary:||€60,000 to €70,000 Per Annum|
About the Client
Our Client is a leading provider of electrical and mechanical installation services, delivering tailored cutting-edge solutions for projects throughout Ireland, the UK, Europe and other locations across the globe.
Overall Role Objective
The HV&MV Estimator is responsible for the preparation, submission and management of Electrical/Civil tenders allocated. The main objective of this role is to achieve accurate net costs in accordance with the client’s specification and our subcontract documents.
- Accurately quantify material, plant and labour requirements for allocated Electrical/Civil projects.
- Early engagement and Input in relation to design with our Civil and Electrical design partners.
- Undertake the assessment of tender bids from relevant subcontractors and specialists.
- Prepare project risk register at tender stage.
- Ensure all tender documents are received as shown on document register.
- Produce summary sheet and associated documentation and presentation of package for tender
Qualifications / Skills
- Minimum three years’ experience in an MV Estimator role or relevant trade qualification and
- Knowledge of Electrical/Civil projects essential
- The ability to read, interpret and understand specifications and drawings.
- Experience of computerised estimating software.
- The ability to think ahead, plan and prioritise workload.
- The ability to work with the minimum of supervision.
This exiting role comes with 21 days annual leave, work from home opportunities after probation, pension, medical checks carried out on site and a bike to work scheme.