New Home sales & Estate Agency
Consortio are thrilled to be partnered with one of the UK’s leading estate agencies. They have built on their foundations of passion for elite service within property; and a vision of independence, innovation, and integrity over the last 35 years. This has placed them in almost every major town across the UK and built a sterling reputation across the industry.
Within this very exciting opportunity to join as a Lettings Branch Manager your responsibilities will include but are not limited; to encouraging, developing, and coaching your team to meet and exceed their KPIs; motivating with your daily meetings; valuing properties; creating and maintaining long lasting relationships with tenants and landlords and all whilst adhering to the highest standards of compliance.
To be suitable for this role you will need:
- Full UK Manual Driving License Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Senior Lettings Negotiator or higher
- An ability to create and carry out an effective business plan
- Attention to detail and excellent organisation skils
- Create and maintain a team spirit with an enjoyable working environment
- Proven ability to deliver exceptional customer service
This rare opportunity to work within an industry leading business is best suited to someone who is not shy of hard work to make a great contribution to the market and solidify themselves as a legend within the industry.