Shipping & Maritime, Shipping Commercial
Our client is an established, multinational trading brand who has emerged over the last decade to become one of the most prominent names in today’s bunker market. One of the key contributors to the company’s success has been its flexible, yet targeted approach to specific market spaces. In keeping with this, the business is now focusing on hiring a Lubricant Sales Manager to lead the company’s new lubricant trading division.
In this role, it will be your responsibility to strategize and execute the business’s expansion into the lubricant market. With the full financial support of the company, you will also benefit from working alongside the Managing Director that will grant you full access to company resources as well as ensure that realistic and achievable targets are set to deliver against.
To be eligible for this role, you will:
- Have had 6+ years of B2B sales experience in the lubricants market
- Possess excellent sales channel/distributors management experience regionally
- Have full living and working rights for Singapore
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills, including influencing skills
- Be comfortable in both a Business Development role and an Account Management role
- Feel comfortable with extensive travelling
On offer is a fantastic foothold into a prestigious company’s bunker trading setup. You will benefit from one of the most lucrative packages the industry can offer, as well as full the full support of the company to develop and drive this new arm of the business in the way that you see best.