Ship Management , Shipping & Maritime
Our client is an internationally renowned ship management company. They have a diverse fleet of over forty vessels. Their significant global presence is demonstrated by the vast number of offices they have across the world. A significant factor behind our clients market pedigree is their tried and test approach of exceeding client expectations.
The role is for a QHSE-Marine Superintendent who will oversee all the nautical and commercial aspects of the vessels they are responsible for. You will inspect and ensure vessels meet the required standards for third party inspections. In this role you will ensure that the vessels allocated to you are complying with the company management system, policies and all maritime legislation. Another key responsibility will be monitoring and controlling vessel performance.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes;
- A minimum of two years seafaring experience on LNGc.
- Must have the right to live and work in the European Union.
- A high level of knowledge about international rules/regulations and industry guidelines.
- Experience in delivering training, auditing, accident investigation and risk management.
- Experience in an onshore position working with chemical tankers would be an advantage.
Our client offers the potential to be part of an established brand. A competitive salary and generous company benefits package is provided. They offer all of this in a warm, relaxed working environment.