Marine, Shipping & Maritime
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a leading engineering and scientific consulting firm. With a multidisciplinary team of scientists, engineers, mariners, you will be a part of a growing team of experts that solve some of the most complicated marine problems. With offices across the globe, the team in UK are looking to recruit a Marine Surveyor to join their team and help solve some complex cases.
Our clients are seeking a Master Mariner for their team who will be responsible for carrying out high-level forensic technical investigations principally focussed on litigious marine disputes. The role will be physically demanding and requires worldwide travel, in addition it will include both site attendance and the compilation of detailed technical written reports.
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- Class I Master Mariner Certificate of Competency (STCW A-II/2)
- Experience in senior seagoing ranks sailing on Tankers
- shore experience as a Surveyor, superintendent or a P&I background
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to travel worldwide at short notice
- Must have the right to work and live in the UK
You will be offered an excellent salary package. Positions like this are rare and if you’re looking for a change and want to share your experience and knowledge with experts then this role is not to be missed!