Marine, Shipping & Maritime
Our client is a leading engineering consultancy boasting an extensive history of bespoke design and engineering services. As a result of continued international success, they are always looking for ambitious, talented marine consultants, because of this they are looking for a new Naval Architect for their Engineering department!
Within the role you will be expected to undertake a number of multifaceted engineering analysis projects rooted in operations, design and surveying. This role will need you to be ‘hands-on’, with time needing to be spent out of the office with a strong client facing focus. You will be required to work with projects which require strong communication skills, tailoring solutions to the needs of your clients.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a degree/Masters in Naval Architecture or related
- Have at least 3 years relevant experience
- Have experience in a client facing capacity (yard or surveying experience is useful)
- Be a team player with strong communication skills working with internal and external stakeholders
- Preferably working largely on structures in an analytical capacity
This role gives you the opportunity to work for a market leader with a known reputation for developing their talent, in a rewarding, client facing role. If you want to continue your progression as a Senior Naval Architect for a company with a global reputation, then this is the opportunity for you!