Marine, Shipping & Maritime
Consortio have partnered with a leader in yacht design. Providing their prestigious clients with a start to finish service, offering initial concepts, to supporting throughout the class approval procedure and the build process. This is a unique opportunity to join a young and dynamic team where you will have the chance to put your own signature on iconic designs and projects.
This role will see you working as part of a small team of naval architects focusing on the design and stability of hulls as well as the more bespoke components. The ideal candidate will not require micro-managing, be someone that shows initiative and they will also show close attention the project at hand with no detail being too small.
The ideal candidate should:
- Possess a bachelors degree in a relevant subject
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in the superyacht industry
- Be able to support clients to a high standard
- Be a team player that is focused on making an impact on the business
- Have an advanced knowledge of standard software packages (AutoCAD, Rhino and MaxSurf)
As a naval architect you will be highly involved in turning client’s dreams into reality. If you have a passion for producing quality and the drive to make a real impact in a bespoke team, then this is the job for you!