New Home sales & Estate Agency, Construction
Job Title - New Homes Sales Advisor
Location - Manningtree
Salary – Negotiable
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a New Homes Sales Advisor to join a fantastic developer. This client has got an exceptional bran in their New Homes sales division and is looking for an ambitious, customer service driven New Homes Sales Advisor to complement the existing team.
The successful New Homes Sales Advisor will have experience in working in the New Homes industry or be an experienced negotiator within the property industry, be impeccably well presented, have incredible written and verbal communication skills and more importantly a drive and hunger to succeed and progress within the brand. The New Homes Sales Advisor will be currently working in the New Homes sector, whether at developer or high street Estate Agent level and will looking to take that next step in their career through joining a fantastic company such as this.
Within this role the New Homes Sales Advisor will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with both developers and purchasers, be able to effectively sell off plan units and will ensure all third party and upsell opportunities are grasped.
New Homes Sales Advisor – Experience Needed
- Previous New Homes experience is essential or 2 years strong property background.
- You will have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You will have solid IT skills.
- Negotiation skills and a natural sales ability is key.
- You will be well spoken and well presented.
- You will be target driven and ambitious.
- You will have excellent organisational skills and punctuality is of upmost importance New Homes.
Sales Advisor – Benefits
- A lucrative salary and commission structure
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Parking on site
- Company pension scheme
- Mileage / Car Allowance / Company car This is a great opportunity for a passionate Estate Agent Senior Sales Negotiator eager to join a market leading brand.