|Sector(s):||Home Sales, Construction|
|Salary:||£25,000 to £27,000 Per Annum|
Job Title - New Homes Sales Advisor
Location – Milton Keynes
Salary – £25,000
A new opportunity has opened with one of the UK’s top 5 builders. This developer has won several awards and have a 4-star rating on Trust Pilot. Not only do they strive to give the best quality customer service, but they also have the best commission structure in the industry at the moment
The successful New Homes Sales Advisor will have experience in working in the New Homes industry or be an experienced negotiator within the property industry, be impeccably well presented, have incredible written and verbal communication skills and more importantly a drive and hunger to succeed and progress within the brand.
The New Homes Sales Advisor will be currently working in the New Homes sector, whether at developer or high street Estate Agent level and will looking to take that next step in their career through joining a fantastic company such as this.
Within this role the New Homes Sales Advisor will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with both developers and purchasers, be able to effectively sell off plan units and will ensure all third party and upsell opportunities are grasped.
- New Homes Sales Advisor – Experience Needed
- Previous New Homes experience is essential
- You will have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You will have solid IT skills.
- Negotiation skills and a natural sales ability is key.
- You will be well spoken and well presented.
- You will be target driven and ambitious.
- You will have excellent organisational skills and punctuality is of upmost importance New Homes.
Sales Advisor – Benefits
A lucrative salary and commission structure
33 days holiday
Parking on site
Company pension scheme