New Home sales & Estate Agency, Construction
£50,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
NEW HOMES SALES MANAGER
Salary – Competitive
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced New Homes Sales Manager who has experience in New Homes Sales to join a 5* star builder who have a strong New Homes division, based in the Berkshire region. This region has big plans on expanding due to the amount of land banked in the Berkshire/Surrey/Oxfordshire region.
You will be managing a region within the New Homes Sales Department, so significant experience in the New Homes industry is a must. You will need to be passionate, energetic, industrious, organised, enthusiastic, self-motivated, and able to motivate, mentor, manage and get the best out of your team. You will control the day to day running of the new homes business, liaise between Developers and the Estate Agency branches and have the capability to drive the business forward proactively. Your role is to ensure that site sales targets are met and that your Estate Agency branches are maximising directing potential buyers to the sites.
The skills required for this role will include:
- Previous experience in New Homes site sales
- Experience in residential property sales / Estate Agency
- Clear understanding of the property sales process
- Excellent ability to build rapport.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Motivated to achieve and exceed targets.
- Ability to manage own time effectively.
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs/requirements.
- Managing, motivating, and developing a team
Full UK Driving Licence Our client is ani Sales and Lettings agency, with an excellent reputation, fantastic training programmes and endless progression opportunities.
benefits with this New Homes Sales role include:
Company Car or Car Allowance 5 day working week. 30 days paid holidays .Highly competitive salary