Ship Management , Shipping & Maritime, Shipping Commercial
Pension scheme, company mobile & laptop, holiday allowance, AWS payment, bonus
Our client is a large, well-established ship-management company with offices located around the globe. They have an extensive fleet of varying vessel types, carrying a multitude of different cargoes. They have an expansive network of valued partners and decades of combined experience. Due to current expansion, they are now looking for an experienced LPG operations manager to join the team as soon as possible.
As an LPG operations manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the activities of the gas fleets’ operations department.
- Communicating with commercial & chartering offices for all matters relating to voyage execution.
- Making sure charter party terms & conditions are adhered to.
- Ensuring all relevant inspections and audits are carried out accordingly and to the satisfaction of company’s partners.
- Liaising with the crew and master to make sure the vessels’ operation is satisfactory.
- Monitoring all cargo operations in port.
- Visiting ships while in port, and sometimes sailing with the vessel(s) for audits and/or inspections.
- Other such related operations tasks and responsibilities.
A successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ (LPG) operations management experience with MGCs in a ship management company.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ sailing experience as Master Mariner or Chief Officer I’m fully refrigerated LPGs.
- Have experience with new-building deliveries & gas trials for LPG vessels.
- Preferably have experience handling oil majors and terminal-related issues.
- Already be in Singapore and have the right to live and work there, or currently be employed on an employment pass (candidates outside Singapore will not be considered).
Our client are offering an attractive salary which reflects experience, a pension scheme, company mobile & laptop, holiday allowance, AWS payment, and a potential discretionary performance bonus. Not to mention the chance to join a rapidly expanding company who aim to be one of the biggest players in the industry in the near future.