Site & Construction, Construction
We are working with a fantastic premium Residential Fitout contractor on their Harrow projects Being a forward thinking, modern and future inspired contractor they design, construct, and finish to the highest standard in the Residential Fitout Sector. This role will be based in Harrow.
In this role as the Project manager, you will be responsible for preparing a detailed strategic construction programme, Liaison with the Mechanical Engineer and Structural Engineer and Architect to resolve site raised queries, Weekly cost monitoring against budget and forecast cash flow to be issued to Professional Construction Team, liaise with the building guarantee company, Planning authority and Building control officer, keeping up with health and safety regulations on a day to day reporting back to directors on a daily basis.
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- A problem solver with the ability to multi-task, coordinate all site operatives and deadlines
- Manage the project critical path
- Understand construction technologies and methods
- Current SMSTS
- Intermediate Level IT Skills (Microsoft Office)
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Strong communication skills
- Well organised and good time management & procuring materials
- A team leader with excellent interpersonal skills
- Holder of a full valid UK driving licence
In exchange for working hard our client offers an excellent salary and benefits for this role. However, the real reward in taking on this role is the freedom you will have to explore ideas and drive innovation coupled with the fact you will be being actively mentored by a great leader in forecourts & commercial developing. Our client is offering an environment for the successful candidate to develop professionally and take the next step up the career ladder. A real opportunity you should not miss!