New Home sales & Estate Agency
£27,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Consortio has partnered a wonderful independent estate agent in Nottingham, that pride themselves in the high-quality customer service they give to their vendors, landlords and tenants.
In this fulfilling role as a Property Manger your daily responsibilities include, (but are not limited to), booking, and conducting inspections of properties; liaising with contractors regarding repairs and maintenance; and coordinating with both tenants and landlords to make sure all their needs are met.
All of this whilst making sure you have the basic knowledge of section 21, 20, 48 and being more than happy to travel for inspections.
To be suitable for this role you will need:
- Minimum 1 year experience in Property Management
- Maintenance management experience
- The ability to work well with time sensitive deadlineAttention to detail
- To demonstrate excellent customer serviceStrong organisation skills
- Full, clean UK Driving License
- Experience with dealing with a high volume of properties
This unique opportunity to work within a rapidly expanding business is best suited to someone who is happy to work hard to make a great contribution to the core daily running of the business and in turn, the wider market.