New Home sales & Estate Agency
£30,000 to £41,500 Per Annum
Consortio has partnered with one of the largets EA in London, that provide specialist advice and have a wealth of knowledge in property sales and residential lettings. taking on a large portfolio of properties they are activly looking to hire for 8 property manager. the role has WFH 2/3 days a week but will be based in Wimbledon.
In this fulfilling role as a Property Manger your daily responsibilities include, (but are not limited to), booking, and conducting inspections of properties; liaising with contractors regarding repairs and maintenance; and coordinating with both tenants and landlords to make sure all their needs are met.
All of this whilst making sure you have the basic knowledge of section 21, 20, 8 and being more than happy to travel for inspections.
To be suitable for this role you will need:
- 1 year experience in Property Management
- Maintenance management experience
- The ability to work well with time sensitive deadline
- Attention to detail To demonstrate excellent customer service
- Strong organisation skills
- Full, clean UK Driving License
- Experience with dealing with a high volume of properties
This unique opportunity to work within a well-established business is best suited to someone who is happy to work hard to make a great contribution to the core daily running of the business and in turn, the wider market.