Marine, Shipping & Maritime
Our client provides holistic hospitality services and consultancy that is consistently evolving to meet the demand of the hospitality market. They provide services in a variety of marine sectors aiding in hospitality services across the board. Due to expansion related vacancies within the company they are hiring for a Public Health Specialist.
The Public Health Specialist role coordinate shore-based or ship operations to the company standards for Public Health in alignment with applicable rules and regulations. The role requires the ability to travel due to the need of frequent site visits to perform in-depth audits. Additionally, providing technical support holistically for the design, application, and analysis of sanitation programs.
To be eligible for this role you need to:
- A degree in Public Health or equivalent.
- Highly proficient spoken and written English.
- Ability to travel frequently – up to 25% of the time.
- Two years experience in a Sanitation Officer/Public Health officer role.
- Good knowledge of HACCP, EU-SHIPSAN, US Vessel Sanitation Program, and Marpol regulation.
This role offers the exciting opportunity to travel and join a diverse and multicultural company with international projects. Not only does our client promise security but also an attractive competitive salary with development opportunities due to company expansion.