Ship Management , Shipping & Maritime
Holiday, health care, pension, gym discount, potential accommodation and bonus.
Consortio is working with an up-and-coming offshore services client, who possess a fleet of high-speed crew-transfer vessels. They offer reliable and high-quality services, and have their sights firmly set on continual improvement and expansion. Our client has been working in the offshore industry for over ten years and has developed a robust network of partners. Due to recent growth, the company is looking for an experienced HSEQ Superintendent to join its team in Germany.
You will become part of a dedicated and versatile team who strive to offer an unparalleled service, reinforced by years of industry experience and expertise. You will be responsible for completing all required paperwork and statistical updates, inspections, crew / team training, liaising with clients, and co-operating with other departments. As a whole, your team will be responsible for looking after approximately four vessels.
A successful applicant will:
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a team, with clear integrity and great communication skills.
- Have previous experience in a similar role.
- Have ample flexibility and therefore be able to handle many different small jobs, covering a broad spectrum.
- Have a nautical / shipping background; ideally having sailed as a ship safety officer.
- Have at least a degree.
- Have an ISM certificate.
- Preferably be located in Germany.
- Have the right to live and work in the EU.
Our client is offering the chance to join a young, driven and forward-thinking team located in Emden. They are offering an appealing salary which correlates with experience, as well as an incremental holiday allowance, health care, pension plan and discounted gym membership. There is also potential for accommodation in a shared company apartment, and a bonus!