Marine, Shipping & Maritime
Consortio have partnered with a large multinational engineering consultancy who are rapidly expanding their multidisciplinary teams. Our client operates in a global market pool across a wide range of industries with a heavy focus on resilience engineering including defence and energy as well as mechanical and civil engineering for large scale projects. Our client has recently merged with a competing organisation allowing them to invest heavily in growing the business and exploring new and exciting markets, while also reinvesting into their state-of-the-art facilities.
This particular role will be based in the Maritime systems team based in Bristol, but the successful candidate can work remotely with occasional visit to the office. To be successful in this role you must have the following experience:
- Proven background in Safety Management Systems – Preferably in a Maritime setting
- Familiarity with DSA02-DMR, Lloyd’s Register’s Rules and Regulations for the Classification of Naval Ships and ANEP-77
- Proven track record of developing Safety Management solutions at enterprise, platform or at system level
- Knowledge, awareness and ability to generate Safety Cases Reports;
- HAZOP, FMECA, ZHA, FTA & ETA
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a client at a Senior or Principal Level and work remotely on a permanent basis. Successful candidates at Principal level will also be given a car allowance.