New Home sales & Estate Agency
£50,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
Consortio have partnered with one of the largest independent Estate Agents in the UK. This is a chance to join an award-winning Estate Agency which offers a structured career path up to regional management level. If you enjoy recognition and strive to be the best at everything you do, then this is the perfect opportunity to join a hugely successful and expanding Estate Agency that rewards and recognises excellence.
In the role of a Sales Manager, you are expected but not limited to, growing the branch’s market share, being able to have the chance to be your own “MD” of the branch, having the best customer service is the way to go as the company prides itself on looking after their clients. You will need to offer your clients the chance to work with one of the best Estate Agents in the industry (you). While being one of the best you will need to show your softer side by providing some of the best mentoring that you can offer to help your team become just as good if not better then you in the industry. Are you one of the best valuers in the area? If so, this role is for you.
To be suitable for this role you will:
- Have previous Estate Agency experience and customer service experience.
- Be target driven and tenacious, with a proven track record of achievement.
- Be able to work effectively managing a team.
- Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times.
- Display high standards of service and presentation.
- Have good organisational skills.
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth.
Last off all if the rest hasn’t sold it to you already. This is one of one role, you won’t find an opportunity or a company like this again, giving people who are senior Negs a chance to walk into a manager’s roles with full training and weekly mentoring from mega star Regionals.