Consortio is proudly partnering one of the industry’s most exciting businesses that has taken the bunkering world by storm in recent years. With growth that has seen the recent opening of 5 new global offices, our client is now focused on driving development in the Far East with the addition of an experienced, Senior Bunker Trader in China.
With each office growing in terms of team size and market presence, it is essential to stress that account management / ownership is at the forefront of how our client has been so successful and able to commit to its targeted expansion plans with such drive.
Moreover and in tandem with a forward-thinking, ‘modern mentality’ that has seen profits and volumes double across the past 4 years, the company remains committed to pouring its exponential resource into traders that are equally as ambitious to grow.
To be eligible for this role, you will:
- Have worked as a back-to-back bunker trader for a minimum of 5 years
- Be managing a highly profitable and transferable portfolio of customers and suppliers
- Embody drive, charisma and commitment as key personality traits
- Be an excellent team player with aspirations of managing / mentoring junior colleagues
- Thrive from the “round-the-clock” lifestyle of trading/shipping
- Possess excellent time-keeping & organisational skills
- Be a Chinese national, with full living and working rights for China
Together with a company culture that promotes honesty, humility and hard work, our client rewards by offering an extremely competitive salary and commission package. If this wasn’t enough, the financial backing and credit facilities in place ensure that the day-to-day challenges of trading are mitigated, giving you the freedom to trade as aggressively as your own limits permit you.