Shipping & Maritime, Shipping Commercial
Consortio RG is excited to be working EXCLUSIVELY with one of the shipping industry’s leading brands in the search for a Senior Bunker Trader to join their vibrant, Monaco office.
Our client is heavily reputed across the sector as one of the most desirable businesses to work for; their global growth, rich history and focus on quality are just a handful of factors that continue to see their 9 offices attract talent from every region.
It’s paramount to the company’s identity and continued success that all employees feel and know their value within a high performing, worldwide team. The business offers one of the most recognised platforms to trade from, as well as a physical bunker presence that only few companies can challenge. Moreover, our client avoids the bureaucracy that can often be attributed to the larger organisations. This means that round-the-clock support is available in tandem with total freedom / autonomy to conduct your trade and expand your portfolio as you see fit.
To be eligible for this role, you will:
- Be an experienced trader, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Possess a lucrative and transferable book of customers
- Deliver consistent, high levels of profit on a monthly basis
- Demonstrate exceptional negotiation skills
- Embody a positive and proactive personality
- Value loyalty and possess an appreciation / awareness of the benefit that being a team player brings
- Have the right to live and work in the EU and be willing / able to live in Monaco
- Be fluent in English and at least one other language
If you’re a Senior Bunker Trader looking for more freedom and a chance to take your portfolio to the next level or a Bunker Trader who is seeking the recognition and opportunity to progress that your current company is not affording to you, you’re right to be considering this role. Further still, relocation assistance, a competitive remuneration package and the security of loyalty, support and progression opportunities make this opening one not to miss out on!