Ship Management , Shipping & Maritime, Shipping Commercial, Trading
Consortio RG is working exclusively with one of the most diverse and globally recognised brands in the search for a Senior Credit Analyst / Manager to be based in Europe. With the business expanding and more traders joining, this is an exciting time to become part of a company that many regard as one of the best to work for.
At present, the credit team is concentrated in Asia however with the volume of business increasing across Europe and the Americas, it has been deemed as critical to fortify the team’s presence in these regions. Within this role, there will be a key focus on reviewing existing customers as well as potential new customers, together with preparing credit reviews for the Head of Credit that will derive from your daily contact with the company’s expansive network of traders. With communication being at the forefront of the brand’s ethos and one of the main drivers in its success, this role will be best matched to someone who thrives from building relationships both internally and externally.
To be eligible for this role, you will:
- Have worked as a credit analyst / credit manager within the shipping / bunker industry for a minimum of 2 years
- Embody a proactive approach to your workload
- Be capable of managing tight deadlines
- Preferably hold a degree in Shipping, Finance and/or Business Administration
- Thrive from multitasking
- Possess an exceptional understanding of credit risk management processes
- Ideally speak multiple languages
This opportunity is targeting a diligent professional who is seeking more responsibility or someone that wishes to progress his/her career within a supportive, focused and established entity. On offer is a competitive salary in tandem with the opportunity to work across one of the brand’s European offices.