Marine, Shipping & Maritime
Our client has been in the marine consultancy market since the 1970’s. The most trusted in all marine warranty, offshore and other types of consultancy work. They are the world leaders in the controlled process of the entire offshore project lifecycle. That is from the design and engineering of a project all the way through to the decommissioning of an offshore rig.
Our client is the number one choice for the offshore industries largest companies. This spans from household oil & gas companies, approved P&I Clubs, large shipyards and many more. Our client has a history of delivering an exceptional service because of the wide range of employees who aren’t just experts in their field but who will go above and beyond to ensure client satisfaction.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- An extensive background in Marine Warranty Surveying
- Has Offshore experience – Jack up experience
- The ability to communicate fluently in English – Written and Oral
- Right to live and work in QatarIs OVID accredited and CMID certifiedHas DP background – DP practitioner preferable
- Understands how to deal with A class clients and how to fulfil their wishes
This is the perfect opportunity to join one of the world’s leading consultancies in one of the most exciting developing countries, Qatar!
To find out more about this role or if you fit the description, then please get in touch or apply below!