Marine, Shipping & Maritime
Please call for more information.
Consortio has partnered with a worldwide known engineering consultancy that specializes in defence security and aerospace sector. This company has been running for the past 20 years and has been very successful and they also branch into the marine industry by providing support and maritime services to navies across the world and helping ship owners to remain cyber resilient. They also offer testing and evaluation of vessels using their world- class facilities . Due to remaining so successful they are looking for a Senior Naval Architect to join their team.
As a Senior Naval Architect you will be working to deliver the testing of ship structures mainly in the form of submarine manoeuvring and control. This company delivers all consultancy services to the Ministry of Defence. A large portion of this work will be using hydrodynamics for problem solving and also through using model testing.
To be eligible for this role you need:
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Naval Architect working with surface vessels or submarines.
- To have the right to live and work in the UK and obtain security clearance.
- Good knowledge of data analysis including programming (Matlab and Python).
- Great communication skills.
- Previous experience in delivering technical projects as a technical lead.
- To ideally be a chartered engineer.
This role offers an opportunity to join an exciting, multinational company on a permanent contract with endless opportunities to succeed and progress within your career. In reward there are extensive benefits and furthermore, an extremely competitive salary.