Site & Construction, Construction
Camberley, South East
We are working with a fantastic premium construction developer on their Hampshire based projects. Being a forward thinking, modern and future inspired developer they design, construct and finish to the highest standard in the construction sector. This role will be based across the Hampshire area.
In this role as the Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for liaising with clients from the start of the build all the way through to completion of the projects. In addition to this, you will measure and assess the work undertaken and then submit detailed, accurate and timely applications for payment including final accounts. Further still, you will take timely and proper action (e.g., notices) in accordance with the contract, assist with preparation of contractual claims, contribute to the set up and review of the project risk register and financial and ensure the contractual needs are fully met in line with the required standards and time constraints.
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- A problem solver with the ability to multi-task, coordinate all site operatives and deadlines
- Manage the project critical path
- Previous experience in Construction Site Manager or Supervisor Role
- Understand construction technologies and methods
- Interpret contracts and drawings
- Current SMSTS
- Intermediate Level IT Skills (Microsoft Office)
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Understanding of cost management
- Strong communication skills
- Well organised and good time management & procuring materials
- A team leader with excellent interpersonal skills
- Holder of a full valid UK driving licence
In exchange for working hard our client offers an excellent salary and benefits package for this role. However, the real reward in taking on this role is the freedom you will have to explore ideas and drive innovation, coupled with the fact you will be being actively mentored by a great leader in forecourts & commercial developing. Our client is offering an environment for the successful candidate to develop professionally and take the next step up the career ladder. A real opportunity you should not miss!