Shipping & Maritime, Shipping Commercial
Consortio are pleased to be partnered with a leading and respected shipping company with a global presence. The client prides itself on the collaborative company culture that enables it to successfully grow and develop both its business and employees. Our client is looking to grow its team of Sale and Purchase Ship Brokers/Charterers in Japan. They are looking for a motivated Senior S&P Broker who is able to use their experience to meet the needs of buyers and sellers of a variety of vessels in both traditional and more niche 2nd hand markets.
To be considered and what to expect:
- A minimum of 5 years experience as an S&P Ship Broker.
- An experience of TC Chartering would be a benefit.
- Good knowledge and experience of working in Japan.
- Facilitating and executing deals between parties.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- The right to live and work in Japan.
The company in return is able to offer a competitive salary in a supportive company environment.