Site & Construction, Construction
Senior Site Manager
Consortio Recruitment have partnered with one of our construction clients who deliver a complete turnkey fit-out solution to Hotels, offices & Retail, and we require a Senior Site Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
We are requiring a Senior Site Manager to join a Hotel project in Edinburgh. The project is 3 years in length and you will be joining a year into this project. The project is now starting to make good progress and becoming more busy and a need for a Senior Site Manager is now vital.
The project is constructing a hotel extension which will also include some commercial retail units. This will move to fit out once the extension has been completed.
To perform successfully in this role, you will need:
· Proven relevant experience of managing and delivering high rise construction projects with a value of £30m or above
· Previous experience of working in a Construction / Fit out company and managing site teams
· Excellent IT skills especially Microsoft Office
· Proven ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) to build relationships with colleagues, customers and other stakeholders
· Have extensive knowledge of construction practices that can be used on site to analyse the design and propose cost saving measures
· Strong working knowledge of Health and Safety legislation for the Construction industry
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work effectively both alone and in a team environment
· A proactive and flexible working approach with the ability to adapt to changing situations and duties
· Continually seeking ways to improve, adapt and innovate while meeting compliance and commercial requirements
· Hold a SMSTS / CSCS card and hold relevant certificates such as First Aid
Negotiable at this stage
Adam at Consortio RG is managing this role. All correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence.