Marine, Renewables, Shipping & Maritime
U.K - Remote workign
Consortio have partnered with one of the World’s largest Engineering consultancies who are, thanks to a sustained increased demand for their services, expanding their multidisciplinary and diverse offshore engineering and design team. With offices in over 25 countries around the world, our client is always searching for the best talent in the Engineering world so that they can continue to strive forward and work with the newest and most advanced technologies, particularly in the renewables and offshore space.
In this role as a Senior Subsea Pipeline engineer you will be responsible for conceptual studies and examination of challenging marginal, HPHT, or deep-water subsea developments in the Oil & Gas sector. Using non-linear FE methods, you can help solve diverse and complex subsea pipeline and subsea cable problems during design and operation, including global buckling, spanning, uprating studies, and defect and anomaly assessments. You will contribute to the development of new technical methodologies and evaluation techniques. Furthermore you’ll be tasked with building and maintaining client relationships, and contribute to successful proposals and tenders, with a view to winning more work.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- A relevant Engineering Degree – Structural, Mechanical, Civil or Naval Architecture.
- Proven success in delivering studies and preparing clear, concise reports against time, cost, and quality objectives.
- Experience of concept / feasibility design studies for subsea developments; experience of FEED is considered advantageous.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of subsea and pipeline engineering, and of regulatory frameworks, codes, and standards. Understanding of global buckling, limit states, and HPHT issues is considered advantageous.
- The right to live and work in the UK
To find out more about the role or apply then please submit your CV for consideration!