|Sector(s):||Site & Construction, Construction|
We are working with a fantastic premium forecourts & construction developer on their UK wide projects including Bloody Oaks, St Ives and Goddington. Being a forward thinking, modern and future inspired developer they design, construct, and finish to the highest standard in forecourts & commercial buildings. This role will be based across the UK working from site to site and project to project with a project lead time from anywhere from 2 day to 2 weeks giving the successful candidate the opportunity to grow their skills and knowledge.
In this role as the Site Manager, you will be expected to drive the business forward by contributing heavily to keeping to health and safety regulation as well as making sure the designs are correct and are following client specifications, helping the contract managers and project manager with costs and time scale of the projects, meaning your responsibility daily to report back into Head office with project process. You will be responsible for looking after sites across the UK Keeping within the financial boundaries, as well as adhering to industry standard HSEQ regulations. You will be required to understand the ins and outs of how the business operates. Due to the intense nature of this position, the successful candidate must be able to work in a high pressure and deadline focussed environment.
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- A problem solver with the ability to multi-task, coordinate all site operatives and deadlines
- Manage the project critical path
- Previous experience in Construction Site Manager or Supervisor Role
- Understand construction technologies and methods
- Interpret contracts and drawings
- Current SMSTS
- Intermediate Level IT Skills (Microsoft Office)
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Understanding of cost management
- Strong communication skills
- Well organised and good time management & procuring materials
- A team leader with excellent interpersonal skills
- Holder of a full valid UK driving licence
- Minimum of 5-years’ experience within Site manager
- Excellent communication skills
- First Aid SMSTS
- ?A Meticulous eye for detail
In exchange for working hard our client offers an excellent salary and benefits for this role. However, the real reward in taking on this role is the freedom you will have to explore ideas and drive innovation coupled with the fact you will be being actively mentored by a great leader in forecourts & commercial developing. Our client is offering an environment for the successful candidate to develop professionally and take the next step up the career ladder. A real opportunity you should not miss!