Shipping & Maritime, Shipping Commercial
Our client is a ship management company based in the USA. They offer a range of technical and commercial services to their clients. The partners who run the business hold family values high on their agenda and ensure that operations are run not only with profit in mind but also the wellbeing of their employees. With a friendly team of very experienced staff they manage a small fleet of ships globally. With contracts in place with the US government meaning a steady flow of business with limited impact from the global economy.
They require a Technical Coordinator to join their team over at their US branch. Their ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running, provided 100% support from the company while also being allowed 100% control over their work.
To be suitable for this role you will:
• Hold a Higher Nautical college qualification
• Demonstrate knowledge of Quality Management Systems
• Exhibit familiarity with Classification and Flag state regulations, as well as related certificates
• Maintain a valid and clean driving license
• Display excellent command of the English language, both in written and spoken forms
• Showcase a genuine passion for the maritime industry
This role offers a position for the right person in a financially stable business with a great opportunity to work independently. The company facilitates full support to their employees while allowing them to have full freedom on their work as long as deadlines and targets are being met. This is an amazing opportunity for a Technical Coordinator looking for a well paid and stable position.