Marine, Shipping & Maritime
Please call for more information.
Consortio have partnered with a Naval Architecture, and Marine Engineering design consultancy. This consultancy are very well known to be one of the best in their field and work on the initial concept all the way through to the full production of a vessel. They are well known for their work with yachts, commercial vessels and also Naval vessels. Due to getting lots of new projects in they are looking for a new Technical Manager/ Technical Marine Surveyor to join their team.
As a Technical Manager you will be in charge of leading the daily business within the office and organizing the surveys for the Marine and Technical surveyors. You will get to monitor all of the expert reports that come from the surveys and discuss these with the team as well as liaising with clients and customers. Using your expert skills you will help clients with any advice they may need in order to help them to mitigate losses for their companies.
To be eligible for this role you need to:
- Have an excellent understanding of the Dutch and English language both written and spoken.
- Have seagoing experience ideally as a Chief Engineer or Master Mariner (will look at 1st officers and 1st Engineers too).
- Be a team player as well as being able to work independently.
- Ideally have a background as a Marine Surveyor.
- Have a good reputation in the market and know how to build the market up.
- Have the right to live and work in the Netherlands (ideally already be living there).
This role offers an opportunity to join an exciting, multinational company on a permanent contract with endless opportunities to succeed and progress within your career. In reward there are extensive benefits and furthermore, an extremely competitive salary.