Ship Management , Shipping & Maritime
holiday allowance, health care, pension plan and company mobile and laptop.
Consortio is working with well-established client in the offshore industry, who possess a large fleet of high-speed crew-transfer vessels. They offer reliable and high-quality services, and have their sights firmly set on continual improvement and expansion. Our client has been working in the offshore industry for many years and has developed a robust network of partners. Due to recent growth, the company is looking for an experienced Tehcnical Superintendent to join its team in the UK.
You will become part of a dedicated and versatile team who strive to offer an unparalleled service, reinforced by years of industry experience and expertise. You will be responsible for completing all required paperwork and statistical updates, inspections, crew / team training, liaising with clients, and co-operating with other departments. As a whole, your team will be responsible for looking after multiple vessels.
A successful applicant will:
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a team, with clear integrity and a great command of the English language.
- Have at least 3 years of experience as a technical superintendent.
- Have a nautical / shipping background; having some sailing experience on crew-transfer vessels.
- Preferably be located in the UK, or western Europe.
- Preferably Have the right to live and work in the UK.
Our client is offering the chance to join a young, driven and forward-thinking team. They are offering an appealing salary which correlates with experience, as well as a holiday allowance, health care, pension plan and company mobile and laptop.