Ship Management , Shipping & Maritime
My client is very dynamic tanker company that currently operates with 9 chemical tankers, carrying a variety of oils and chemicals. They are Following the current OCIMF and CDI guidelines and this company prides themselves on the safety not only of staff members but of the clients and visitors. Their main goal is a zero accident zero spill policy.
Excitingly the reason for this hire isn’t down to expansion or loss of a staff member, its simply down to finding someone who would work cohesively with the close nit team with an impeccable record. As a Technical Superintendent at this firm, you will develop engineers on board your ships to be the best they can be in their roles and provide day to day technical support to your ships. You will manage vessel budgets and operating expenditure as well as dealing with the planning and implementation of dry dockings as required.
Successful candidates will:
- Have sailed as a Chief or 2nd engineer for at least 1 year.
- Have been a Technical Superintendent already for at least 1 year.
- Must have impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be a team player to the close nit family at the firm.
- Have no issue in travelling abroad if requested to.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, you need to be a someone who is looking for a challenge and willing to take your share of the load. In return you will receive a placement in a company with an exceptional working environment and a handsome salary offer with impressive progression routes.