|Sector(s):||Maritime & Shipping, Shipping Commercial|
Our client is a leading brand in the bunker market that has been established for well over 25 years and is on the verge of joining the world’s leading bunkering port in Singapore. Together with expanding its fleet on product tankers and bunker barges, our client is ambitious and forward-thinking and is seeking to expand its team through the expertise of a Trade Finance Lead.
The role involves a spectrum of finance-focused, operational functions which include performing credit checks on suppliers/buyers, planning and issuing letters of credit to support trade flow, maintaining and reporting of the borrowing base and maintaining of the trade credit insurance policy as well as performing financial analysis.
To be eligible for this role, you will:
- Be educated to degree level
- Preferably hold previous experience in similar role
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ commodities product exposure
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ trade finance experience including operations exposure
- Preferably have a strong knowledge/background of/from the oil industry
- Have experience in handling shipping documentations for commodity trading products
- Possess excellent numeracy skills
On offer is an excellent opportunity to join a company that puts its employees first. Beyond this, our client is offering unrivalled career advancement, a fantastic remuneration package and a supportive environment that will take your career to the next level.