Shipping & Maritime, Shipping Commercial
Our client is the world’s largest independent commercial management company, commercially managing a fleet of over 300 vessels that operate in 17 distinct pools. The fantastic reputation that the business holds across the globe paired with its continual growth has brought an unmissable opening for a junior trade analyst to join the London office.
Due to the nature of this position, working under pressure will come as second nature to you. Naturally, you will excel in both a team environment as well as working independently and will be somebody who can channel and apply their passion for the oil and tanker markets across a variety of projects. With the size of the business, this role will best suit somebody who is seeking a challenge that will allow them to evolve and gain a wider and more “hands-on” exposure to the oil / petroleum markets.
For this role, you will:
- Have a minimum of five years’ experience as an analyst on the petroleum markets
- Have had extensive exposure across the oil and/or petroleum products
- Hold a 2.1 minimum analytical degree
- Possess a distinct advantage with a post-graduate degree from a top tier university
- Feel comfortable working with and discussing your ideas with senior leadership on a regular basis
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
On offer is the chance to join one of shipping’s leading businesses in one of their key departments. You will benefit from an excellent salary / benefits package as well as relish the blend of stability and challenge that the post offers.