Site & Construction, Construction
We are working with a fantastic premium construction developer on their North wales/Cheshire based projects Being a forward thinking, modern and future inspired developer they design, construct, and finish to the highest standard in the construction Sector.
In this role as the Trainee Site manager, you will be expected to drive the business forward by contributing heavily to learning the health and safety regulation as well as making sure that you are able to read designs and making sure that they are correct and are following client specifications, You will be responsible for helping and learning on sites across the North wales/Cheshire regain and learning on how to keep within the financial boundaries, as well as adhering to industry standard HSEQ regulations. You will be required to understand the ins and outs of how the business operates. Due to the intense nature of this position, the successful candidate must be able to work in a high pressure and deadline focussed environment.
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- A problem solver with the ability to multi-task, coordinate all site operatives and deadlines
- Manage the project critical path
- Understand construction technologies and methods
- Current SMSTS
- Intermediate Level IT Skills (Microsoft Office)
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Strong communication skills
- Well organised and good time management & procuring materials
- A team leader with excellent interpersonal skills
- Holder of a full valid UK driving licence
In exchange for working hard our client offers an excellent salary and benefits for this role. However, the real reward in taking on this role is the freedom you will have to explore ideas and drive innovation coupled with the fact you will be being actively mentored by a great leader in contract developing. Our client is offering an environment for the successful candidate to develop professionally and take the next step up the career ladder. A real opportunity you should not miss!