Site & Construction, Construction
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Consortio Recruitment have partnered with a client who are a consultancy based in the heart of Winchester. We are looking to recruit a Assistant Quantity Surveyor due to sustained, organic growth with existing clients. An established practice operating for over 50 years, they work with an exclusive client list operating across multiple sectors including residential, commercial, education, hotels, sporting facilities, heritage, industrial, healthcare, public buildings and religious buildings. Projects values range from £100k - £50m. They are a friendly, professional practice who pride themselves on a quality driven service. Based in the centre of Winchester, Our client is serving clients all over the South of England, as well some international assignments where clients seek their services overseas.
As the Assistant Quantity Surveyor you will get involved in a full range of pre and post contract services including but not limited to:
- Cost planning
- Budget preparation
- Cash flow forecastingTendering
- Final accounts
Could this role be for you?
- Ideally candidates will be MRICS qualified or equivalent or working towards RICS qualification
- Experienced in providing a full spectrum of PQS services
- Strong client facing ability and communication skills
- Good IT skills and ability to use Microsoft and measurement software
- Team player – enjoys working collaboratively as part of a team and a positive contributor
Competitive SalaryCompany-wide profit share scheme based on overall practice performance
- 27 Days Holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working- hybrid working is now in our DNA with a combination of office and remote working dependent on client need
- Company Pension Scheme - statutory
- Private family medical cover offered
- Laptop & mobile supplied
- Professional membership subscription
- Opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects
- Joining a friendly, experienced team with great cultureOpportunity for future career progression
Adam at Consortio Recruitment is managing this role. All correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence.