Site & Construction, Construction
London or Winchester
London or Winchester
Consortio have partnered with one of the UK,s leading multidiscipline property and construction consultancy's with multiple offices across the UK. Our client is an award winning, UK top 20 multi-discipline property and construction consultancy with over 900 people.
his opportunity will suit an experienced individual who is looking to progress their career, and who has a desire and ability to help us further grow our business whilst working in a supportive team within the new Winchester office. The role also involves wider co-ordination and collaboration with our nationwide Project Management and other disciplines. Experience in the Prime Residential Sector and/or Regeneration projects would be an advantage.
Our project portfolio spans a wide variety of sectors ranging from internationally renowned high-tech clients, to councils, developers, Prime Residential and some of the world’s best academic institutes. To operate in such an environment, we are seeking the best candidates who want to further themselves and develop a career within our business. Projects will include urban, suburban and rural locations and includes new-builds, extensions and refurbishments, basements (including home entertainment and fitness facilities), penthouse apartments, luxury swimming complexes and spa facilities.
In return we offer opportunities to progress your career in a vibrant, thriving multidiscipline practice, working with a diverse client base on a challenging and energising pipeline of projects. You will also have the opportunity to identify and develop new workstreams and initiatives.
You will be supported with learning and development and a supportive and engaging team culture and will also provide support and mentoring to your colleagues. We will find ways of stretching your experience and provide autonomy to help develop your skills. We offer a hybrid working approach and a dynamic, modern informal workplace with regular social events.
We are working on their behalf of our client to appoint a person to join them as a Partner of their high end residential division. This position with be leading a new team in an existing team within prime/high end residential projects.
This is an exciting opportunity to take the next step in your career and work with famous household names on some very high end developments. With a team of Project Managers beneath you, you will be part of bringing in new members of your team and reshaping this team and making it your own. You will be working alongside 2 other partners in the business to help transition within the group. There will be aspects of business development in this role, as part of the progression of the department. This will involve liaising and BDM of Architect firms, bring in new clients whilst already working with an existing client base. You will have the freedom to branch outside of London as-well as within London.
- Manage existing clients and develop further opportunities
- Look to grow the group on the back of new and repeat clients
- Be responsible for resourcing and delivering to a financial target
- Oversight of the team’s work to a high standard
- To ensure that the business generates and sustains profitable sources of income that are serviced to a standard that meets the requirements of the client and the internal standards of the Partnership
- Day-to-day support to colleagues from other disciplines within the office
- Represent the company at external meetings with clients and fellow professionals
- Be responsible for delivering work to a pre-agreed budget
- Project profitability (monitoring / planning of costs and budgets)
- Responsible for negotiating fee proposals and requesting additional fees
- Construct teams from internal and external resources
- Lead the technical development of the group
- Client facing
- Consulting and contracting ideally
- Experience with prime/high end residential developments
- Can read the room and have confidence.Presentable / high level of personality
- Have great contacts in your industry, to help build your department
- Professionally qualifications, Degree and ideally chartership
- Have held positions of seniority and a natural leader.
- This will be a hybrid role
- Our client values their employees, and working for them you will receive a competitive salary, attractive benefits package which aligns with a great work / life balance.
Adam at Consortio Recruitment is managing this role, all correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence.