Shipping & Maritime, Shipping Commercial
Consortio have partnered with a company that is an independent physical supplier of marine fuels. The company has built its reputation on its knowledge of the market, understanding of local mentality and its connections within the bunker sector.
Our client works out of 5 offices around the globe and offers Bunkering, Cargo, Chartering and Freight services. They have rapidly scaled as an independent bunker trading firm that is able to use its own capital and successfully utilises the backing of financial institutes.
Our client is looking to take on a Credit Risk Manager to join their bunkering team in either London, Dubai or Greece.
Job responsibilities for this role include:
- Assessing the credit worthiness of new and existing customers.
- Identifying and managing credit risks for all bunkering operations.
- Build on existing relationships with customer and stake holders.
- Contract negotiation.
- Maintain compliance and industry regulations standards.
- Identify where credit related issues could be improved.
- Provide reports for insights into the company’s credit status.
To apply you will need:
- A Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Credit Manager in the Bunker industry
- A degree or equivalent in finance, accounting, economics or similar.
- Attention to detail and an analytical mindset for financial modelling and data analysis.
- Excellent communications and negotiations skills.
- Compliance and regulatory knowledge withing the shipping industry.
Our client is keen to engage with talented people from a diverse cultural, socioeconomic and educational background which they feel gives them a competitive edge. They invest in individuals looking to excel in their area of expertise offering a supportive working environment for them to realise their goals.