Shipping & Maritime, Shipping Commercial
UK / Europe
Consortio is excited to be supporting a highly alluring bunker trading company in the search for a success-fuelled trader to join their ranks.
In a market that is becoming increasingly competitive, our client is committed to longevity; offering a patient and structured integration process that accommodates a trader’s transition as well as ensuring full support from day one. This level of onboarding is not to be confused with an atmosphere that micro-manages; the company prides itself on providing all of the necessary tools to feel at home yet totally incentivised to help propel the business into wider international growth.
To be eligible for this role, you will:
- Have at least 2 years’ bunker trading experience
- Have specialised in B2B trading, but physical sales will be considered
- Be working with an active book of transferable accounts
- Be confident and driven to continue developing your portfolio
- Embody an open-minded persona
- Have full living and working rights for the UK and / or Europe
If you’re seeking a company that understands the difficulties of the current market and provides an atmosphere that encourages organic growth by investing in its staff, this is the role for you. You will immediately benefit from the company’s transparent way of working as well as a package that is right at the top end of the market.