Shipping & Maritime, Shipping Commercial, Trading
Consortio is working in tandem with a business that is taking the shipping industry by storm with its cutting-edge technology and forward-thinking approach. As a growing brand, our client is now seeking a Business and Product Analyst to lead this function across the company and to play a key role in the product development from their London base.
Combining passion and enthusiasm for building new product and executing data analytics, you will be tasked with leading the reporting across management at the same time as monitoring the operational and procurement metrics. Producing and distributing the daily bunker market report will feature as part of your responsibility alongside developing the company’s bespoke software product.
To be eligible for this role, you will:
- Possess a proven, data driven analytical skill set
- Hold a strong understanding of the international bunker industry, with price drivers being considered an advantage
- Be familiar with data mining and analysis tools such as Python
- Follow and communicate developments regarding the decarbonisation and digitising of the shipping industry
- Be available to travel at short notice
Within this role, there are many routes that the company is leaving open and available for the right candidate to progress into. To support this development and to ensure that your effort is recognised and rewarded, our client is offering above-market salary and benefits package, together with a hybrid working scheme.