Site & Construction, Construction
Consortio Recruitment have partnered with one of our clients and requiring a strong Commercial Manager to join our client on a permanent basis, joining a highways project on the A30 in Cornwall. Their capabilities cover traditional work through to the more complex design-build-maintain, smart motorway and early contractor involvement (ECI) schemes.
They are committed to delivering certainty for the customer, the road-user and those living in the surrounding communities. Safety, quality and customer-focus are their major priorities. They have expertise in logistics, traffic management, earthworks and roadworks as part of both frameworks and standalone projects.
You will be joining one of the UK,s leading contractors who are growing year on year. As a company they deliver projects in Build, Energy, Rail, Highways and Government Infrastructure.
- Highways or structures experience required as an Commercial Manager
- Experience already in a Commercial Manager role.
- NEC4 experience – change, programme and cost control
- Salary + package (very competitive)
- Accommodation covered on the project
- Travel / Flights covered, if needed
- Daily food expenses covered up to £25 per day
Adam at Consortio Recruitment is managing this role. All correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence. Office line 02380 981216