Site & Construction, Construction
Tidworth / East Wiltshire- Main Contractor
Consortio Recruitment have partnered with one of our clients and we are requiring a Contracts Manager to join them on their major projects / traditional works.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading high end building construction organisation for the county as well as for most of the South of England. They have an office within London, but this role will be based out of their Berkshire office. Their traditional ethos and expert craftsmanship has built a reputation for high class refurbishments and renovations of country homes, as well as period town houses and listed properties. The company also constructs bespoke new houses for private clients, both contemporary and traditional in style.
With a turnover of £60M per year they are growing year on year in their history spanning over 60 years, this is a very strong time in their history to be joining them.
About the role
- These are JCT Projects up to 6M
- High end residential and refurb
- Construction Main Contractor
- Experienced with JCT projects
- Have used Asta software before - Attractive
- Commutable up to 1hr to Tidworth
- Have managed projects up to £6M
- Have experience in Listed buildings, basements and RC Substructures, indoor swimming pools
- Negotiable for the right person
Adam at Consortio Recruitment is managing this role. All correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence .